Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Strategic Program ManagerLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 768498 Date posted: 02/01/2019
- Effectively utilize and adapt Strategy Execution and Program Management frameworks to ensure successful development and execution of LOB strategies and regularly contributes perspectives to ensure all elements of the strategy are written and developed clearly and for effective execution
- Demonstrates ability to lead others through influence and collaboration; effectively influences and addresses resistance to gain buy-in and engagement
- Brings the consulting and program management mindset to the work and effectively looks across the entire strategic program to elevate risks and opportunities
- Understands the business, acts as a thought partner/advisor, influences decisions, and can navigate politically sensitive situations. Exhibits strong executive presence and can build client ownership and commitment. Strong ability to highlight and discuss potentially sensitive strategic challenges and bring about positive change or outcomes
- Effectively manages through complexity and ambiguity and drives work independently with minimal direction or oversight
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.