Build the Future of Care One Strategy at a Time
Build the pipelines that put life-saving tools, products, and resources in the hands of the health professionals who need them. Here, you'll drive positive change from within an industry leader. Supported by the resources you need to make informed and accurate business decisions, you'll maximize your performance and that of the organization.
Supply Chain Transaction AnalystLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 807978 Date posted: 07/23/2019
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data.
- Performs financial analysis upon identification of variances and prepares summary of key findings.
- Responsible for more complex departments/functions.
- Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for budget system completion.
- Participates in projects of moderate complexity as assigned and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Minimum two (2) years of financial analysis or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- General application of financial analysis concepts and principles.
- Full use and application of standard, financial analysis principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Required proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, and macros.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis policies, practices and systems.
- Able to formulate study designs and conduct analyses.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Procurement & Supply Careers
Procurement & Supply Careers
Responsible for providing hundreds of millions of dollars in savings to the organization, our procurement and supply professionals are intently focused on reducing costs, establishing supplier diversity, and practicing green sourcing. The work you'll do designing budgets, delivering strategic business plans, and saving dollars will translate directly into improved member care. Come apply your ideas, bold thinking, and business expertise to managing supply chains and delivering the results that enable us to deliver our mission.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.