Technology Project Management Masters InternLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 872931 Date posted: 03/11/2020
Responsible for mobile application development and solution delivery, the MCoE provides essential expertise across Kaiser Permanente through nimble, word class development, delivery, certification and support of mobile application solutions at scale.
The MCoE is a centralized mobile application development and solution delivery organization, providing enterprise shared services across Kaiser Permanente to internal organizations with the purpose of empowering KP's business strategy and needs through the nimble, world class development, delivery, certification and support of mobile application solutions at scale.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting marketing data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Coordinate and/or support team open house events
- Measuring the performance of online and/or in-person events
- Site development HTML Word Press experience or interest in learning would be a bonus)
- Support with website management and social media channels
- Utilize and/or develop marketing collateral for various outreach events
We are looking for an Intern with the following technical skillset
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to manage deadlines and multiple priorities
- High aptitude for problem solving and creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail - Analytical/Tactical
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
November 26, 2019
"Great team to work with and that is becuse of the expert managment team there."
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente for more than 3 years
Great Position, Great Work, Great people to work with, Great environment to work in. Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.