Director Nursing Services RN - Perioperative Services
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum eight (8) years of acute healthcare nursing experience, including a minimum of four (4) years of progressive management and supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in related field (nursing, health administration, business, public health or management).
- Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelor's or Master's degree).
- California RN license required by date of hire.
- BLS certificate required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of operations and healthcare management; Nurse Practice Act, TJC and other local, state and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- This position will oversee the Director of Perioperative services at Fontana and Ontario Medical Centers.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.