Wellness Coach/Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Develops and/or coordinates training programs, which include orientation, job content, technology and customer service for management and area personnel.
• May collaborate with training vendor.
• Works with central training area to identify training resource materials and personnel.
• Maintains training schedule for team members.
• Conducts training and/or arranges for guest lecturers/trainers covering technical issues, new products/services, individual on-the-job training, and new-hire orientation.
• Produces periodic reports outlining training needs accompanied with recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget or quality.
• Assesses the effectiveness of training programs.
• Makes recommendations for improvements.
• Establishes a project plan and conducts cost/benefit analysis for any recommendations made to area management.
• May organize multi-disciplinary project teams.
• Follows established training procedures to identify, deliver, and track training programs.
• Creates partnerships with other KP and HR departments to ensure consistency of policies and procedures.
• Maintains current knowledge of area functions, customer service and quality improvement literature, research and projects.
• Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis.
• At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to re-evaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Minimum four (4) years of experience developing and conducting training programs on a variety of subjects.
• Bachelor's degree in education, psychology or other relevant field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Experience in training needs assessment and gap analysis.
• Experience in curriculum development and instructional design required.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• User knowledge of desktop and word processing software required.
• May require some traveling throughout the state.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
QBS Level II
• Master's degree preferred.
- Onsite Health Coach (Hotel Chain). Engaging. Motivational interviewing, behavior change. Public speaking/virtual delivery of wellness programs.
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test (within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.