Staff Education RN FT
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Develops, coordinates and evaluates programs to meet regulatory requirements and organizational, departmental and discipline-specific needs.
- Designs, develops, coordinates and evaluates activities for continuing professional education for staff.
- Collaborates with consultants to develop special projects in professional education, development and learning.
- Communicates and markets education programs to a broad target audience using appropriate methods, and based on identified/assessed needs.
- Makes recommendations for cost/quality strategies, works within budget; serves as expert resource to staff and departments in defining and meeting educational, clinical, quality and cost outcomes and performance measures.
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates/improves the orientation, cross training and education/competency processes/systems for clinical staff and students.
- Evaluates performance issues and develops strategies for remediation.
- Responds to corporate and industry changes in clinical practice and professional education and provides necessary training, education and development which improve organizational performance.
- Participates in leadership projects, meetings, committees and improvement activities.
- Ensures compliance and documentation of organizational records based on regulatory agency standards.
• Minimum two (2) years previous teaching experience required or previous recent experience in in-service education in clinical service area.
• Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California RN license required.
• Adult learning knowledge required.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and group facilitator/process skills.
• Computer literacy required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• BSN preferred.
• BLS instructor preferred.
Preferred Education experience;
- may be required to work Sat & Sun
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.