Registered Dietitian - Health Educator II (Bilingual Spanish)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Previous experience in providing and coordinating health education services (usually 1 year).
- Master's degree in a field related to the position or one of the following certifications: Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian (CNSD), Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (CSR), Board Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition (CSP) or Fellow of the American Dietetic Association (FADA).
- Previous experience in curriculum development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavior change, adult learning theory, group process theory and application.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of PC applications required
- Demonstrates working knowledge of mainframe and personal computing systems.
- Demonstrates highly effective interpersonal, written and verbal communications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor Management Partnership Environment
- RD required. Employee will be providing group education and one on one nutrition counseling
- QBS Level II
- Two (2) years of recent teaching/program planning.
- Knowledge of behavior change, adult learning theory.
- Curriculum and materials development.
- Demonstrated ability to use effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- PC skills Previous individual, small group and large group/classroom training/teaching experience.
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test (within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.