Mammography Tech I - 40 hours
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of recent experience (within the last 12 months) as a Radiologic Technologist including the performance of routine mammographic examinations/procedures in an acute care medical center, outpatient breast center or other FDA-certified facility.
- May substitute one (1) year recent experience in the performance of routine mammographic with verifiable equivalent mammography training in affiliated approved schools.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Valid and current certificate in Mammography issued by the California State Department of Health Services, Radiologic Health Branch (CDPH).
- Valid and current certificate as a Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) issued by the State of California Department of Health Services (CDPH).
- Valid and current Registration as a Radiologic Technologist issued by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-R).
- American Heart Association approved BLS.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply knowledge, principles and practices of radiologic, mammographic techniques, breast structures, anatomy, composition and pathology.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Quality Control/Assurance functions required for mammography as specified by the State of California and Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Maintain compliance with all current organizational, state and federal regulations pertaining to required number and types of mammographic examinations to be performed within a specified time period; compliance with all required Continuing Education (CEs) in Mammography.
- Demonstrated ability to perform all Q.C. functions including but not limited to phantom testing, daily QC, repeat analysis, compression check, screen film contact etc.
- Evidence of passing the advanced certification examination in Mammography issued by the ARRT (M).
- Rotating weekends, will travel to Santa Clarita and North Hollywood as needed.
- Temporary positions are not to exceed three (3) months.