Strength is Relative. Potential is Infinite.
Help your patients achieve their goals while realizing those of your own. Working alongside clinical experts and physicians, you'll have the freedom, resources, and support you need to develop innovative care plans and improve your patients' quality of life.
Physical TherapistLocation: Panorama City, CA Additional Locations:
Mission Hills Medical Offices 11001 Sepulveda Blvd, 11001 Sepulveda Blvd., Mission Hills,California, 91345
Santa Clarita Medical Offices 27107 Tourney Rd., 27107 Tourney Rd., Santa Clarita,California, 91355
North Hollywood Medical Offices, 5250 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood,California, 91601 Job Number: 727987 Date posted: 08/28/2018
- Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.
- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals. Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy.
- Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient, may delegate a portion of the treatment plan to appropriate supportive personnel, and coordination of the treatment plan with other health care personnel as appropriate.
- Provides advice and education to patient and family.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from physical therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from physical therapy.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy patient management.
- Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a Bachelor's or Master's or Doctoral degree with certification in physical therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
- Licensure to practice physical therapy by the State of California.
- Approved BLS.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23, 2007.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- OCS preferred.
- May require assistance with PT in primary care as needed.
- Inpatient coverage when needed.
- Student mentoring and PT classes as needed.
About Rehab Services Careers
Rehab Services Careers
In an effort to increase our collective knowledge and deliver higher-quality, more informed care, we encourage dialogue and collaboration across the care delivery spectrum. Our rehab department includes professionals in audiology, respiratory care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, and much more.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient opportunities, we also offer home health opportunities, affording you the chance to improve patient outcomes in the home care setting. With outstanding educational opportunities and modern equipment and technology, you'll actively participate in your patients' journey to wellness while continually elevating your own expertise.
Physical And Occupational Therapists
Kaiser Permanente offers full-time, part-time, per diem, and in-house registry opportunities in a variety of practice settings, including home health, inpatient, and outpatient. Additional opportunities include occupational therapist, physical therapist, and licensed physical therapist assistant.
At Kaiser Permanente, Respiratory Care Practitioners are an integral part of our respected health care team. They are responsible for developing patient treatment plans and have the opportunity to work in a variety of exciting and challenging areas from adult critical care to cardiology to high-risk delivery. Our Respiratory Care Practitioners have the advantage of computerized state-of-the-art equipment, including life support systems, arterial blood gas analyzers, and non-invasive monitors.
Kaiser Permanente's speech pathologists provide direct patient care to members with communication and swallowing disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing, and implementing therapy and treatment programs.
Our audiology professionals are a vital part of our rehab care team. They provide direction, counseling, and recommendations regarding the rehabilitation of hearing impaired patients.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Feb 2, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Positive opinion of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 8 years)
Excellent benefits. Great calibre of employees, respectful workplace. Very forward thinking and fosters innovation.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.