Clinical Systems Engineer II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Supports healthcare technology strategy and planning for inpatient/outpatient healthcare delivery through assessments, needs, and site planning, as well as implementing systems within assigned service area. Serves as an advisor for clinical systems deployment and collaborates on incident investigations as needed in assigned service area. Assists with providing healthcare technology expertise for documenting overall process. Supports planning for healthcare technology research and assesses new healthcare related technologies. Complies with compliance/regulatory requirements in a healthcare delivery setting. Manages technology plans through monitoring project performance under the guidance of a senior team member.
- Pursues effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and members. Listens to, addresses, and seeks performance feedback. Pursues self-development; acknowledges strengths and weaknesses based on career goals and takes appropriate development action to leverage / improve them. Adapts to and learns from change, challenges, and feedback; demonstrates flexibility in approaches to work. Assesses and responds to the needs of others to support a business outcome.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; follows procedures and policies, and applies data and resources to support projects or initiatives with limited guidance and/or sponsorship. Collaborates with others to solve business problems; escalates issues or risks as appropriate; communicates progress and information. Supports the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations. Identifies and speaks up for ways to address improvement opportunities.
- Contributes to clinical systems by: serving as a trusted consultant and leading the user groups and strategic partners to develop equipment configurations, review facility construction plans and equipment lists, and provide technical and environment requirements for deployment of low complexity plug-and-play medical devices; and collaborating with others on incident investigations and equipment performance analysis on plug and play medical devices in assigned service area.
- Complies with enterprise requirements by: utilizing a basic knowledge of the precepts of Corporate Compliance and Principles of Responsibility to maintain confidentiality, protect the assets of the organization, act with integrity, report observed fraud and abuse, and comply with applicable local, state, and federal laws and program policies and procedures.
- Supports strategies for clinical systems by: using the understanding of healthcare technology and site needs to help identify appropriate technologies that can be effectively implemented; and helping the team implement healthcare technologies within assigned service area.
- Supports innovative planning related to healthcare technologies by: monitoring and assessing new healthcare related technologies.
- Manages technology plans by: monitoring project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope, and with quality) against plan under the guidance from senior team members.
- Bachelors degree in engineering (Biomedical, Clinical, Mechanical, Electrical), engineering technology, or a directly related field OR Minimum three (3) years of experience in engineering, engineering technology, or a directly related field.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest