Compliance Consultant IV
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for conducting company compliance activities in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities include developing compliance reports, conducting compliance investigations, coordinating implementation of compliance efforts, and assisting with regulatory compliance through monitoring regulatory changes. This individual contributor also assists with and supports management of projects including assisting in development and coordination of plans and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Conducts company compliance activities by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; applying established regulations and standards to compliance efforts; providing insight and recommendations for the design, development, and execution of strategic compliance initiatives; and documenting compliance activities.
- Develops compliance reports by evaluating and summarizing compliance data, audit information, and potential risks and remedies; reporting to management on key compliance drivers, liabilities, and performance indicators (for example, adherence to standards, incorporation of new regulations); and developing draft presentations to convey key findings.
- Conducts compliance investigations by collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data; conducting interviews as appropriate; researching key business issues; identifying potential action steps; and providing input for the creation of corrective action plans for substantiated allegations.
- Assists with and supports the management of projects or compliance components of larger cross-functional projects by coordinating stakeholder contacts; recommending team resources based on project needs and team member strengths; assisting in the development, analysis, and management of project plans; and coordinating project schedules and resource forecasts.
- Assists with ensuring regulatory compliance by monitoring regulatory changes; conducting analysis on regulatory impacts; and supporting the implementation of designated changes.
- Coordinates the implementation of compliance efforts by identifying compliance requirements; assessing the current state of compliance to identify gaps and corrective actions; creating or revising moderately complex compliance standards, policies and procedures, and training; and monitoring ongoing compliance adherence.
- Bachelors degree in Health Care Administration, Clinical, Law, Public Health, Business or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in health care compliance, health care operations (quality, risk, etc.), audit, finance, regulatory or public policy development, investigations, information security, or insurance/health plan governance or a directly related field. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Four (4) years medical coding experience.
- Four (4) years experience in privacy and security compliance.
- Four (4) years experience in health plan compliance.
- Four (4) years experience in health plan operations.
- Four (4) years experience working on fraud or white collar investigations.
- Three (3) years experience working cross-functionally across departments, functions, or business lines.
- Three (3) years health care experience.
- Four (4) years law enforcement experience.
- Two (2) years project management experience.
- Three (3) years pharmacy experience to include pharmacy compliance, practice assessment, or regulatory affairs.
- Four (4) years experience working in a clinical setting (e.g., hospital, medical center).
- Two (2) years experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Clinical Bachelors degree.
- Masters degree in Health Care Administration, Clinical, Law, Public Health, Business or related field.
- Privacy & Security Compliance certification.
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) or other equivalent compliance certification.