Compliance Consultant IV
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Researches, plans, implements, and monitors a broad portfolio of compliance systems and initiatives to enable organizational compliance with all applicable Federal, state, and local regulations/laws, as well as overseeing the protection of organizational assets. On an on-going basis, researches and interprets regulations and laws to establish compliance standards, and may develop and/or deliver training and communications/change management relative to new standards. Assesses organizational systems (both physical and process or data related) to determine gaps in compliance and determine opportunities for remediation. Advises the organization on all compliance matters. May investigate violations of compliance policy, laws, regulations, etc. or conduct on-going monitoring and reporting to ensure remediation. May be responsible for project management relative to new compliance initiatives, products, or annual processes.
Preferred Qualification: JD and/or prior legal experience preferred
• Manages, creates, and maintains client relationships.
• In adherence with the KP Compliance Framework, fosters comprehensive compliance management through a series of activities to comply with all applicable regulations and statutes. Activities include: Planning: Identifying and may lead the identification of compliance accountabilities; identifying and may lead the identification of internal and external resources; developing and/or overseeing the development of Compliance, Work, and Audit plans; participating on and may establish compliance-related committees/work groups; and managing external agency relations. Implementing: Identifying compliance requirements and conducting related analyses; creating or revising compliance standards, policies, and procedures; developing and/or conducting compliance and ethics training; monitoring compliance adherence; and reporting on compliance efforts and programs, and Validating: Reviewing compliance programs and content, including designing and conducting risk assessments and/or audits, and investigating instances of reported non-compliance.
• Researches and stays abreast of regulations and statutes. Determines impacts of implementation of new regulations and statutes and required notifications, changes, and training. Communicates required changes, develops tools to assess risks, and leverages existing workgroups/etc. to facilitate required changes.
• Minimum eight (8) years of health care compliance, health care operations (quality, risk, etc.), audit, finance, project management, regulatory or public policy development, investigations, information security, or insurance/health plan governance experience.
• Bachelor's or clinical degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Advanced knowledge of health care compliance policies, practices and systems.
• Advanced knowledge of health care and related compliance issues.
• Contributes to the development of compliance principles, theories, and concepts.
• Broad knowledge of health care industry practices and standards.
• Ability to draft and revise documents including policies, standards, analyses, and reports.
• Project management skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.