Health Systems Science Faculty (Open Rank) - Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Engage in a mix of pedagogical and scholarly activities.
- Collaborate across the foundational, clinical, and health systems science departments to integrate and reinforce concepts throughout the four-year curriculum.
- Provide content expertise for specific educational and assessment materials delivered through a variety of student- centered pedagogies.
- Serve as facilitators in small-group and team-based learning.
- Engage in scholarly activities in both clinical and community settings, including health services and health-related social sciences research; improvement and implementation research; health-related program and policy development and evaluation; and educational scholarship.
- Pedagogical and scholarly duties, expectations, and resources will be individually developed based on evolving faculty interests and skills as well as departmental priorities and needs.