Human Resources & HRIS
Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
HRIS PeopleSoft AnalystLocation: Pasadena, CA Job Number: 915093 Date posted: 10/30/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Conducts technical studies and evaluations of business area requirements and recommends to client and other data processing management appropriate technological alternatives. Functions as a liaison between the systems consulting, IT and business areas.
- Participates in technical studies and evaluations of business requirements and technological alternatives.
- Recommends appropriate systems solutions.
- Provides direction and guidance to other programmers.
- Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of complex applications with complex subsystems which may affect the entire system or multiple systems applications.
- Prepares communications, documentation and conducts classes on new system alternatives.
- Consults and provides guidance to client and data processing personnel.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in systems and applications programming and/or implementation with a working knowledge of available systems alternatives and technology to include consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative, and communication skills, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with client, DP managers and staffs.
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience in working with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2.
- Areas of expertise should include Human Resources, Base Benefits & Benefit Administration.
- Areas of expertise is a plus if includes Position Management and Workflow.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.