IT Consultant - Cogito AnalyticsLocation: Pleasanton, CA Job Number: 893375 Date posted: 08/19/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
As a Cogito IT Consultant, you will participate in various aspects of the Cogito (Caboodle & SlicerDicer) development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support. You will partner with various groups within IT to service our business leaders and to represent the CDTS - KPHC Cogito team. As Team member, must be a results oriented self starter individual who can effectively navigate within the complex organization within the region and across multiple portfolios. The individual will be accountable deliverables with complex programs and programs that require integration of a number of capabilities across national and regional organizations. Work inside a team with strong knowledge of Epic-s Clarity & Caboodle data environments. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of partnering effectively with customers in delivering results in complex situations and have the proven ability to establish a strong and trusting relationship with business leaders and IT stakeholders. The individual must have solid problem solving skills combined with the ability to manage effectively with ambiguous requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience working for an IT organization
- One (1) year experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- One (1) year experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- One (1) year experience in business case analysis
- Two (2) years experience working on project or technical teams.
- Two (2) years work experience requiring the development of technical documents or presentations.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Two (2) years consulting experience in clinical administration.
West Annex - Parsons 74 N. Pasadena Ave., 74 N. Pasadena Ave., Pasadena,California, 91103
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111
Pershing Point Plaza IT, 1375 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta,Georgia, 30309
New Carrollton Administration 4000 Garden City Dr., 4000 Garden City Dr., Hyattsville,Maryland, 20785 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 4:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Non-Union, Non-Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Information Technology Specialty: IT Consulting Department: CDTS - KPHC Clarity / Cogito Support Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!