Cadence IT Consultant I - SSDLocation: Pasadena, CA Job Number: 933272 Date posted: 01/19/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience working for a health care organization
- Two (2) years experience working for an IT organization
- One (1) year experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- One (1) year experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- One (1) year experience in business case analysis
- Two (2) years experience working on project or technical teams.
- Two (2) years work experience requiring the development of technical documents or presentations.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Two (2) years consulting experience in hospital operations.
- Two (2) years consulting experience in clinical administration.
- Two (2) years consulting experience in health plan administration.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.