Support the Bottom Line — and the Big Picture
Create the financial strategies that affect our patients, medical centers, and future. On this team, you'll provide the strategy recommendations that drive operational and process improvement, as well as face challenging opportunities to influence the future of health care.
Manager Hospital Cost Reporting ReimbursementLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Ordway One Kaiser Plaza, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland,California, 94612
Waterpark I 2500 S. Havana St., 2500 S. Havana St., Aurora,Colorado, 80014 Job Number: 806540 Date posted: 07/08/2019
- Receives assignments as objectives and determines how to use resources to meet these goals and schedules.
- Requires significant planning and direction setting to coordinate with other divisions or resources.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the immediate function.
- Monitors projects to ensure completion on schedule and within budget.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of another function.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with Hospital Cost Reporting
- Experience with cost data integrity review and validation, cost report data software entry, Medicare enrollment and cost report audits.
- Bachelor-s degree preferred.
- Track record of achievement of sustained and effective change & continuous process improvement.
- History of effectively working collaboratively, across various levels, to achieve shared objectives.
- Strong communication skills in both small as well as large audiences including demonstrated track record of presentations, training, and leading meetings and group projects.
- Consistent track record of developing self and others by building skills and capabilities.
- Experience with managing and coordinating responses to various regulatory audits.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Accounting, Finance, & Actuarial Careers
Members of our accounting team support corporate projects and lend insight to areas such as financial reporting, tax planning and preparation, and audit management. This team also includes our audit professionals, who partner with financial and operational groups across the organization to analyze budgets and streamline procedures.
Supporting critical business functions such as financial services, national Medicare finance, strategic planning, auditing, and corporate finance, our finance professionals develop the strategies that enable us to meet our financial goals.
Applying probability and statistics to the practical problems of insurance, our actuarial team performs a variety of duties, including calculating the cost of premiums and policy values, preparing statistical studies, and forecasting financial results.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.