Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Managerial Senior ConsultantLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 814536 Date posted: 08/12/2019
Provides high quality and cost effective project management, management consulting, and analytic support services or technical expertise. Has responsibility for scoping, development, and management of project teams on large complex analytical programs or projects. Presents and influences to senior audiences and committees, serves as a coaching mentor and team leader.
- Develops structure and strategy of project teams and directs high visibility projects and/or complex crossfunctional programs.
- Defines and directs analysis and structures recommendations and deliverables to facilitate decision making and to influence senior leadership teams.
- Creates a team environment, manages potential conflict and helps build a collaborative environment.
- Fosters client relationships and proactively manages political and organizational impact.
- Structures, leads the development of, and presents formal client communications and effectively facilitates meetings with executive teams to influence and reach consensus.
- Proactively coaches and mentors staff and identifies and provides developmental opportunities for them.
- Act as agent of change; May lead a dedicated project team.
- Partners with project sponsors and client(s) to develop successful change management plan.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in one of the technical areas required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care Administration, Operations Research, Public Health Administration, or other related field.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management, consulting, mentoring and leading project teams.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
- Proven demonstration an understanding of the operations of KP, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred (MBA, MPH, MHA).
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.