Marketing Consultant IV - Sales & Retention Programs
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for developing and executing multi-channel direct marketing campaigns including production schedule, budget, and metrics to drive customer acquisition and member retention under the guidance of more senior employees. This position refines customer attributes and drives revenue-qualified leads using internal databases, partners with the Analytics team to leverage data modeling targeted at increasing response, application, and funding rates, including A/B testing, partners with Creative team on copy and creative development, and manages external vendors and agencies to ensure quality of output, project schedules are adhered to, and costs are managed.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Develops and implements strategic go-to-market plans by managing relationships with channel partners; assessing and validating channel partner needs and performance on an ongoing basis; investigating audience needs using data-driven learnings to evaluate and identify new multi-channel opportunities; and leading channel marketing programs to drive go-to-market strategies.
- Develops and executes integrated marketing communications programs and strategies by integrating business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and line of business; working with market research and data analytics teams to understand stakeholder attitudes and needs; translating insights into promotional strategies; working with enterprise teams to align activities; communicating consistent positioning and messages across all media; evaluating effectiveness of plans, programs, and campaigns; and making recommendations to optimize campaigns.
- Conducts market data collection and synthesis by interpreting data and insights to turn them into actionable, evidence-based marketing plans; partnering with research and strategy teams to gather marketplace and consumer dynamics to drive marketing strategies; defining market research needs; partnering with analytics teams to drive marketing strategies and track performance; and reporting and optimizing ROI on strategies and tactics.
- Provides direction to creative team by gathering data, research, and customer input and sign-off to develop an understanding of the work; collaborating with communication and marketing teams; developing and writing complete creative briefs that inform and inspire writers, designers, and other creative professionals; reviewing the completed brief with the customer and relevant stakeholders; and presenting the brief.
- Manages marketing projects by developing and updating project plans; identifying and managing cross-functional stakeholder contacts; assembling teams based on project needs and team member strengths; forecasting and adhering to project budget; participating in vendor selection; managing vendor relationships; and presenting project updates.
- Designs and implements marketing strategies by ensuring strategies support membership growth, retention, and product/service promotion initiatives to meet business goals; developing strategic plan deliverables; verifying brand consistency and brand standard compliance through all marketing channels; conducting and leveraging market research to identify new opportunities and/or validate assumptions; analyzing sales and marketing metrics; creating reports and presenting results; tracking progress to overall enterprise objectives; and driving improvement and optimization efforts toward established goals.
- Minimum four (4) years direct marketing experience.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Business, Social Science, or related field and Minimum five (5) years experience in marketing, communications, or a directly related field. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years marketing experience across multiple channels (e.g., traditional and digital)
- Two (2) years project management experience.
1800 Harrison, 1800 Harrison St., Oakland,California, 94612
Maryland Remote Workers Location, 100 State Cir, Annapolis,Maryland, 21401 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Worker Location: Onsite Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: Marketing Professionals Department: Po/Ho Corp - HP Prod Mgmt-At HPI - 0308 Pay Range: $105100 - $135960 / year The ranges posted above reflect the location in the job posting. The salary range may vary if you reside in a different location or state than the location posted. Travel: No On-site: Work location is on-site (KP designated office, medical office building or hospital). Worker location must align with Kaiser Permanente's Authorized States policy. At Kaiser Permanente, equity, inclusion and diversity are inextricably linked to our mission, and we aim to make it a part of everything we do. We know that having a diverse and inclusive workforce makes Kaiser Permanente a better place to receive health care, a more supportive partner in our communities we serve, and a more fulfilling place to work. Working at Kaiser Permanente means that you agree to and abide by our commitment to equity and our expectation that we all work together to create an inclusive work environment focused on a sense of belonging and wellbeing.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest