Mental Health Research Scientist Investigator I
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Doctoral degree (Ph.D., Sc.D., Dr.P.H. or similar degree designation) in epidemiology, behavioral science, health services research, or related field or doctoral degree in medicine (M.D., D.O. or similar degree designation) with additional research education (M.P.H., M.S., or similar degree designation) and training.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Competent in advanced research methods, including statistical techniques and study design commonly used in epidemiologic, behavioral, health services research, or similar studies.
• Professional experience (years dependent on rank) in designing and conducting original research, presenting results at national scientific meetings and publishing in peer review journals.
• Ranks of Research Scientist I is consistent with an Assistant Professor in traditional academic settings.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest