PeopleSoft Benefits AnalystLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 713593 Date posted: 07/21/2018
Conducts technical studies and evaluations of business area requirements and recommends to client and other data processing management appropriate technological alternatives. Functions as a liaison between the systems consulting, IT and business areas.
- Participates in technical studies and evaluations of business requirements and technological alternatives.
- Recommends appropriate systems solutions.
- Provides direction and guidance to other programmers.
- Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of complex applications with complex subsystems which may affect the entire system or multiple systems applications.
- Prepares communications, documentation and conducts classes on new system alternatives.
- Consults and provides guidance to client and data processing personnel.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in systems and applications programming and/or implementation with a working knowledge of available systems alternatives and technology to include consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative, and communication skills, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with client, DP managers and staffs.
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience in working with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2.
- Areas of expertise should include Human Resources, Base Benefits & Benefit Administration.
- Areas of expertise is a plus if includes Position Management and Workflow.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 18, 2018
"Best place I've ever worked"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 10 years)
A company that consistently focuses on doing the right thing for members, patients, employees, and communities. Employees are collaborative and consensus is prized. Company's mission is progressive. Employees' quality of life is an important consideration for management. Excellent benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.