Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
HR Risk AdministratorLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 786034 Date posted: 04/15/2019
- Consults with executive physician leadership and administrative physicians on human resources matters pertaining to physicians.
- Coaches physician leaders when dealing with physician human resources issues.
- Develops and delivers to administrative physicians human resources training modules such as sexual harassment, hiring, counseling and terminating employees, and general H R practices.
- Develops training tools for administrative physicians to assist them with human resources issues.
- Accountable for conducting or coordinating thorough confidential investigations of complaints or charges pertaining to physicians.
- Works with local executive physician leadership, regional SCPMG and KFHP legal representatives, and local HR as necessary.
- Develops, disseminates, updates and maintains human resources policies applicable to SCPMG physicians and other providers in coordination with SCPMG Legal.
- Establishes effective working relationship with Local H R Leaders; partners with them in the delivery of training modules and the investigation of complaints and/or charges as appropriate.
- Promotes organization values, compliance with SCPMG Partnership Agreement, Rules and Regulations, Principles of Responsibility and pay practices, and compliance with all State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains strict privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to physicians, and reports noncompliance with applicable federal, state, and SCPMG Rules and Regulations and other policies to property authority.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in providing advice and counsel to top management in all areas of human resources.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to objectively and thoroughly investigate employee complaints and/or charges.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and personal physician information.
- Extensive knowledge of employment laws, regulations and practices related to human resources.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through collaboration and partnership.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.