Human Resources & HRIS
Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
Physician HR Benefits Analyst - RetirementLocation: Pasadena, CA Job Number: 919063 Date posted: 12/08/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in employee benefits field with broad exposure to design, compliance, and administration of a range of benefits plans (e.g., pension, health, disability).
- Bachelor's degree in human resources required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Understanding of a range of benefit programs, such as pension, health, disability, etc.
- Knowledge of benefits related regulations and laws (i.e., ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, TRA, HIPAA, etc.).
- Strong analytical and consulting skills (i.e., develop proposals, analyze data, identify trends, prepare and interpret contract language, etc.).
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Innovative and flexible.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Possesses interpersonal skills that inspire trust and confidence.
- Understands team dynamics.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Supporting KP's EID vision.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.