Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Cardiovascular Pharmacoepidemiology
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Designs, develops, and directs well-defined research with supervision from a R&E Research Scientist.
- Prepares grant proposals and publications independently and collaboratively.
- Provides consultation and direction to programmer/analysts with regard to data management and analysis strategies.
- May perform subject assessments or chart reviews or provide direction to research support staff performing these tasks.
- Submits abstracts to and presents papers at national scientific meetings.
- Seeks consultation from research scientists for specific scientific and administrative issues.
- Participates in R&E department meetings and projects as appropriate.