Principal IT Engineer Infrastructure
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in an IT operations environment with technical experience in distributed technologies, systems development, and/or networking. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Six (6) years experience in the design and configuration of UNIX/Linux and/or Windows servers infrastructure.
- Six (6) years experience working with server hardware management tools and/or server hardware.
- Six (6) years experience working with configuration management software.
- Six (6) years experience in the configuration and design of web server infrastructure.
- Three (3) years experience working with load balancing technologies.
- Six (6) years experience in storage engineering and/or data backup engineering, including experience with data replication.
- Three (3) years experience configuring enterprise class storage area network (SAN) switches.
- Three (3) years experience working with backup tape/VTL infrastructure.
- Three (3) years experience working with storage management software.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest