Education & Training
Employee Development Starts With You
Our employees depend on our education and training professionals to foster their growth and professional development — helping to ensure we continue providing world-class care.
Research Associate I- Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of MedicineLocation: Pasadena, CA Job Number: 933277 Date posted: 01/21/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Team-focused, detailed and goal-driven with professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with interviewing (by phone and/or in-person) and medical chart review.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology, or healthcare-related field.
- Bachelor's degree in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology, or health-related field (ex. Biology, Psychology, etc.).
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Education & Training Careers
Careers In Education & Training
Our education and training teams dedicate their attention to the ongoing development of our many health and business professionals to improve the overall performance of the organization. Work includes identifying training needs, designing learning strategies, defining instructional courses, and harboring an ongoing commitment to leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and instructional management.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.