Consulting Services & Project/Program Management (Non-IT)
Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Risk AnalystLocation: Pasadena, CA Job Number: 932352 Date posted: 01/21/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Data Analysis: Identifies sources for, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes. May review the work of less senior analysts/consultants. May be responsible for defining data requirements and obtaining customer agreements.
- Research: Reviews best practice research prepared by less senior analysts/consultants. Makes recommendations on appropriate solutions based on research; may select from alternatives presented.
- Process Architecture: Designs complex processes and reviews the work of less senior analysts/consultants. Ensures process mapping is complete; provides feedback and guidance to less senior analysts/consultants. Interviews stakeholders and process owners to define processes. Helps define standards and methods.
- Process Recommendations: Determines process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related processes. May lead the development of recommendations by less senior analysts/consultants. May apply Lean/Six Sigma concepts and techniques to process improvement initiatives, including completing Lean/Six Sigma analyses and tasks. Shares accountability for realization of results with process owners and may present recommendations to stakeholders and process owners.
- Performance Management & Control: Defines, develops and evaluates performance metrics to establish process success, and may participate in working with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable measures of success. Reviews data post- implementation to measure success; participates in defining standards of improvement success.
- Change Management: Participates in and may lead change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
- (For Six Sigma Black Belts): May track progress ofSix Sigma Green Belt consultants and newly certified Black Belt Consultants in Lean/Six Sigma initiatives. Trains other employees in Lean/Six Sigma concepts and techniques. Coaches and mentors employees seeking Green Belt and Black Belt certification.
- Minimum four (4) years of process improvement, management consulting, change management, or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.