Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for leading or managing the field execution of audits, reviews, and special projects.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Supports assessment of organizational activities designed to add value and improve the organizations operations by identifying and evaluating risks and controls; and recommending improvements for the processes in focus.
- Leads or manages the field execution of diverse audits, reviews, and special projects by identifying key risks and assessment of project scope alternatives to identify an appropriate testing approach; leading the planning, scheduling, and field supervision of assigned projects; reviewing work papers or other documentation; and adhering to professional standards.
- Participates in department initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field AND Minimum five (5) years audit or related business experience. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years project management experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) OR Certified Public Accountant (CPA) OR Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
Ordway, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland,California, 94612
Waterpark I, 2500 S. Havana St., Aurora,Colorado, 80014
Renton Administration - Baker, 1300 SW 27th St., Renton,Washington, 98057 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: Audit Department: Po/Ho Corp - PO FIN-Internal Audit SVCS - 0308 Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.