Senior IT Consultant Solutions (Claims)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in software or system testing across multiple IT environments.
- Minimum one (1) year software or application development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years experience in large scale software implementations
- Four (4) years experience working for a health care organization
- Four (4) years experience working for an IT organization
- Three (3) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Four (4) years experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- Four (4) years in a leadership role working with project or technical teams.
- Three (3) years experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Three (3) years experience in process modeling.
- Four (4) years experience in solutioning process/service metrics and reporting.
- Two (2) years experience in implementing new business processes or driving end user workflow changes within an enterprise.
Oakland 4501 Broadway Admin, 4501 Broadway, Oakland,California, 94611
5800 Meadows, 5800 SW Meadows Rd., Lake Oswego,Oregon, 97035
Orcutt Administrative Offices, 4511 Orcutt Ave., San Diego,California, 92120
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: IT Consulting Department: KPIT ADMIN - HP BIO CLMS SOL CONS - 9601 Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.