Senior IT Consultant Solutions
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in software or system testing across multiple IT environments.
- Minimum one (1) year software or application development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years experience in large scale software implementations
- Two (2) years experience in the development of imaging solutions and the maintenance of imaging repositories.
- Four (4) years experience working for a health care organization
- Four (4) years experience working for an IT organization
- Three (3) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Four (4) years experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- Four (4) years in a leadership role working with project or technical teams.
- Three (3) years experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Four (4) years experience in business case development and analysis
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above)
- Five (5) years consulting experience in hospital operations.
- Five (5) years consulting experience in clinical administration.
- Five (5) years consulting experience in health plan administration.
- Three (3) years working in Managed Print Services or print service delivery.
- Three (3) years experience in process modeling.
- Four (4) years experience in solutioning process/service metrics and reporting.
- Two (2) years experience in implementing new business processes or driving end user workflow changes within an enterprise.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field