Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
Senior Lead Recruiter - Kaiser Permanente School of MedicineLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 708521 Date posted: 06/12/2018
The Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine will offer more than a conventional medical education. It will provide students with the unique opportunity to be taught by the physicians of Kaiser Permanente and immersed in one the nation-s highest-performing health care organizations. Students will gain critical knowledge and real-world experience and benefit from unprecedented access to Kaiser Permanente's people, data and technology. This unparalleled approach, plus our deep commitment to resilience, well-being, and inclusion will create a culture where physicians are better prepared to face the health challenges of the future, while helping the nation-s diverse communities thrive. Learn more about the Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine at schoolofmedicine.kp.org.
- The Senior Lead Recruiter will manage a significant book of business which will include multiple search assignments & all aspects of client management, & which will be supported, when appropriate, by other members of the team.
- Serve in a lead, coordination or supervisory role to other staff in the absence of Director, as well as provide guidance, direction & model positive & professional behaviors to support client management, service issues & staff development.
- Conducts screening & interviews w/ executive & leader level talent utilizing leadership interviewing & assessment tools (i.e. behavioral interview techniques, competency assessments, talent review data, etc.).
- Maintains & manages relationships w/ all candidates & finalist to cultivate their interest in KP.
- In conjunction w/ staffing team (i.e. Consultant(s) & Senior Associate, Executive Staffing), responsible for managing key research, sourcing & talent scouting assignments for open positions & other staffing projects.
- Develops & administers organization-wide service/client satisfaction surveys to collect meaningful data & develops necessary analysis & executive summary reports.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
- Minimum seven (7) years of success-oriented recruitment experience to include minimum five (5) years in either technical and/or specialty recruitment (executive recruitment).
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field such as human resources, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Must have in-house corporate recruitment experience to include participating as a key member of a strategic staffing effort within a large global company with a reputation for their people acquisition capability and excellence in customer service.
- Proven ability to work independently with all levels of senior management, physicians and staff in a consultant and facilitator role.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Lotus Notes.
- Electronic Applicant tracking systems (i.e. Icarian, BrassRing, etc.).
- Expert knowledge in the area of internet search tools and techniques.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge with state-of-the-art search and recruiting methodology.
- Utilize considerable expertise in interviewing methodology and high-touch customer-focused recruiting processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of governmental regulations, professional standards and practices related to EEO/AA; legalities and ethics of recruitment.
- Accustomed to working with internal clients in identifying short and long-term talent gaps.
- Utilize considerable expertise in interviewing methodology and customer-focused recruiting processes.
- Strongly self-motivated and decisive.
- Flexibility and a desire to succeed within a highly complex environment.
- Strong change management skills, and be able to create and execute a wide range of recruiting initiatives, as well as implement new systems and technologies to identify the best talent.
- Strong leadership skills to include the ability to participate as a team member and/or promote and develop teamwork.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities. The ability to manage upwards to multiple supervisory inputs is critical.
- An excellent sense for competitive markets and an innovative mindset.
- Strong customer-focused approach to assist clients throughout all recruiting processes.
- Possess creative problem solving skills&critical thinking skills.
- Familiar with state-of-the-art search and recruiting methodology.
- Accustomed to working with internal clients.
- Strong strategist who is able to present, develop and guide projects through to closure.
- Excellent sense for competitive markets and an innovative mindset.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience developing executive and leader candidate talent working in a search or research firm placing middle or senior management talent is highly desirable.
- Master's degree with emphasis in human resources, OR two (2) years of directly related field experience preferred.
About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.