Ensuring Each Facility's Aesthetic and Success
From maintaining the aesthetic appearance of our grounds to driving environmental services at our facilities to managing product inventory and distribution, our facilities services and materials management team members are vital to the daily upkeep of our medical centers and business facilities.
Sourcing & Logistics AnalystLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 875416 Date posted: 03/20/2020
- Provides assistance to technical staff in reviewing, recommending and implementing system enhancements.
- Provides user training.
- Creates management reports and the supporting systems to monitor utilization.
- Identifies strategies to realize cost reductions.
- Builds on-going relationships with suppliers.
- Monitors contracts which includes maintaining current contract data in the data base, resolving service problems and monitoring achievement of quality standards.
- Provides analytical support and consultation services to CSA and regional department customers to achieve total cost management which includes prices, utilization and distribution costs.
- Makes recommendations to management on equipment needs, hardware and software changes and improvements to the work flow and set up of department/area.
- Establishes and supports communication with product users and suppliers to share information, identify and resolve problems, prioritize customer requirements and maintain continuous improvement through customer feedback.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience utilizing system knowledge in a combination of purchasing, materiel management or related area.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Proficient with a variety of software applications and data and mainframe systems.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Health care experience preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Facilities Services & Materials Management Careers
Facilities Services & Materials Management Careers
Handling the administration of all activities concerned with the ordering, storage, and movement of materials — as well as assessing, maintaining, and improving the upkeep and appearance of our facilities — as a member of this team you'll help everything look and run its best inside and outside our 600+ locations. Working in building management, maintenance, sourcing, purchasing, environmental services, and more, you'll play a vital role in ensuring the success of our organization.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.