Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
SQL Coding Analytical Proj Mgr - CCPsLocation: Pasadena, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 774670 Date posted: 02/27/2019
Provides managers with consulting, analytical services and decision support to improve performance. Assesses strategic options and/or address analytical questions(s). Assists in the development of strategies, procedures, processes, redesigns and action plans designed to sustain and enhance the Division or SA's competitive position. Provides guidance to Analysts.
- Provides Management with accurate, timely, understandable and defensible analysis of decision alternatives, ensuring that the strategic inputs (e.g., findings from competitors, analysis, marketplace information, cost reduction goals and/or operational performance objectives) are considered in structuring the analytical framework and decision criteria.
- Tests the reasonableness of moderate to complex analytical findings/results through sensitivity analysis and by using appropriate techniques, statistical/decision support models and by accessing the collective experience within the SA or Division and healthcare industry.
- Implements major research and analytical projects through project management techniques.
- Presents results of analysis and recommended changes/decision alternatives orally and in writing, using appropriate templates and /or developing new templates to promote understanding.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within the Analysis and Planning Department, SA clients and Divisional Support staff.
- Facilitates and consults with management in the identification of related strategic change opportunities within the SA or Division by participating in the process and documentation of the business plan, as well as developing process management plans that help coordinate deployment of leadership's change efforts.
- Promotes acceptance, buy-in and implementation of analytical results through: 1) effective communication and 2) development and maintenance of the appropriate forums to address organization or wide strategies.
- Develops and implements models, decision support systems, and other quantitative or non-quantitative processes to address Management's requests for analytical support.
- Facilitates reporting of specified strategic and operational outcome/process indicators by working collaboratively with divisional and stakeholders to develop databases, monitoring tools and reports.
- Minimum seven (7) years of related work experience with Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum five (5) years with Master's degree.
- Years of experience to include a minumum of two (2) years experience as a project manager.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
License, Certification, Registration
- Proven ability to develop strategic goals.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and/or influence staff that may not necessarily be direct reports.
- Must demonstrate effective written and presentation skills (including training, public speaking and lecturing, political influence and selling skills).
- Proven interpersonal skills, including conflict management, negotiation, arbitration and consulting skills.
- Proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines, set priorities and balance needs/resources with minimal supervision.
Note: Dept. Assessment on SQL Coding required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of the various entities of the organization and an understanding of their unique relationships.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.