Strategic Business Initiatives & New Ventures: Managerial Consultant
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The Managerial Consultant will join the SCAL Strategic Business Initiatives team which leads strategic initiatives and new ventures in the care delivery space.
The Consultant will provide high quality and effective program management, management consulting, and analytic support services or technical expertise. Has responsibility for scoping, development, and management of project teams on large complex analytical programs or projects.
• Manages and leads project teams for complex and/or high visibility projects.
• Defines and directs analysis and structures recommendations and deliverables to facilitate decision making and influence executives.
• Creates a team environment, manages potential conflict and helps build a collaborative environment.
• Facilitates client relations and assesses political environment and gauges its impact.
• Creates and presents formal client communications and effectively facilitates meetings with executives to influence and reach consensus.
• Proactively coaches and mentors staff and identifies developmental opportunities for them.
• May lead a dedicated project team.
• Guides teams through change management and performance improvement process leading to successful implementation.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in one of the technical areas required.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care Administration, Operations Research, Public Health Administration, or other related field.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
• Proven ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
• Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
• Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
• Demonstration of leadership skills in project management, consulting, mentoring and leading project teams.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Master's degree preferred (MBA, MPH, MHA).