Supervisor, Health & Welfare ( Benefits Supervisor)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Manage, oversee and provide direction to support staff with respect to daily operations, prioritization of duties specific to Health & Welfare plans, projects, operational standards and performance management.
- Manage full range of implementation and day-to-day efficiencies for the Health & Welfare team.
- Ensure alignment with key stakeholders and leadership, including the Benefits and Welfare Committees, to ensure PHR Benefits is in line with Health & Welfare initiatives.
- Responsible for planning, developing, assessing and evaluating escalated issues for action and/or follow-up including overseeing the resolution recommendations.
- Provide recommendations to leadership team for allocation of resources and temporary staffing.
- Consult with both in-house and external attorneys as needed in ensuring all plans stay in compliance and go through the appropriate annual non-discrimination testing.
- Work with auditors and submit appropriate test files to ensure proper filings and compliance as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying alternative solutions to issues in projects and/or departmental processes. Provide recommendations to leadership team as needed to ensure successful completion of project milestones and departmental objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that business processes for functional components of Health & Welfare database are current and adhered to by staff.
- Provide technical leadership to high visibility projects as needed for Permanente Human Resources leadership team and all areas of Health & Welfare.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.