Business Analyst Intern-GradraduateLocation: Pleasanton, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 867448 Date posted: 02/11/2020
*Summer 2020 Internship
Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
The Care Delivery Technology Services is the team that deliver services and solutions used in delivery of care across Kaiser Permanente in collaboration with business and IT partners.
The Intern that joins this team will be assisting the Executive Director with strategic projects. This includes but not limited to research, developing presentations, financials analysis and forecasting, etc.
The ideal skill-set for this role is Analytical, Quantitative (Excel), and an expert level at PowerPoint
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.