Business Relationship Manager InternLocation: Pleasanton, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 772563 Date posted: 02/12/2019
Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Infrastructure Management Group (IMG) provides technology, systems architecture, and information security services across Kaiser Permanente's hospitals, medical groups, and insurance operations. IMG delivers IT as a Service (ITaaS) that is innovative, efficient, and high-value.
- Brainstorming and executing on an unconventional re-engineering of our communications process (web, blogs, social media, and video clips) to support priorities Voice of the Customer survey Executive Business Review, One View, AMT, and Financial Transparency.
- Drafting internal articles to promote organization, branding and team success stories
- Learning new applications needed to complete assigned work such as SharePoint, MS office products and analytics, strong data manipulation (Excel) skills
- Polishing meeting materials for high profile executives (primarily PowerPoint)
- Tracking, documenting and communicating the progression of tasks and provide follow-up to ensure on time completion
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
Desired Skill Set:
Experience with Sharepoint, Analytics, marketing, branding, MS Office with strong presentation building skills.
Computer Science, Business, Communications
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Oct 10, 2018
"Happy KP employee"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 5 years)
I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for just over 5 years. They are great company that has been nothing but supportive in helping move toward my career goals, including helping me pay for my Masters degree. They have also been a dream to work with during two maternity leaves.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.