Director, DevOps EngineeringLocation: Pleasanton, CA Job Number: 905385 Date posted: 09/15/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum six (6) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (e.g., SDLC).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in corporate management, project management, IT consulting, or related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above)
- Two (2) years experience overseeing vendor relationships.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!