Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Director, Digital Planning, Digital Experience CenterLocation: Pleasanton, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 819218 Date posted: 08/21/2019
Directs the development of company digital marketing programs. Manages the research, analysis, and monitoring of financial, technological and demographic factors, and designs marketing plans to capitalize on market opportunities. Develops awareness and understanding of demand and develops marketing creation initiatives to capitalize on opportunities. Directs overall web strategy relating to usability, functions/features and customer interface from a marketing perspective. Develops strategies identifying and creating new content for the company digital site and works with product, content and/or creative personnel to implement solutions. Oversees management of vendor relationships, digital usage, and trends and forms online content partnerships to promote digital. Represents consumer and marketing point of view, and provides direction to the development team for implementation and testing of all new function/features. Provides oversight on customer prospect. Provides oversight of digital operations and makes recommendations/solutions to operational issues (e.g. digital outages, ensuring digital site compliance, etc). May direct advertising programs both online and offline. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Works with director to develop scope of work for team, sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic and business direction, context & priorities for the team.
- Provides oversight, coaching&guidance to management-level staff.
- Partners with Director and peer Health Plan Leadership to interpret, analyze and address key business issues and questions.
- Provide operational management: be accountable for budgets and resource viability of area of responsibility.
- Recommend organization/business performance metrics and act when needed.
- Review and recommend policies to achieve customer and KP goals.
- Minimum ten (10) years of content/functional experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Twelve (12) years of content/functional experience preferred.
- Five (5) years of management experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Health care industry preferred.
- Digital technology preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.