Endpoint Compute and Security Consultant Principal
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This senior level individual contributor is primarily responsible for consulting in the development of Kaiser Permanente’s end user computing (EUC) strategic vision. As a member of the Workplace Technologies Technical Oversight organization, you will participate in all areas of EUC technology design and implementation with a focus on the Microsoft management and security platforms. Working within a team of architects to define EUC use cases, requirements and solution architectures in order to meet the KP workforce needs.
Brings strategic, deep understanding of Microsoft end user computing concepts and practices, with proven techniques in the development and integration of modern management platforms such as Intune, SCCM, and Azure Active Directory SaaS-based solutions.
Subject matter expert for Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS) platforms and products.
Architect and design, EUC service integration architectures, preferably with a focus on digital transformation.
Consult on the development of EUC security concepts such as identity and access management, contextual authentication, and zero trust methodologies.
Consult on the implementation strategy for EUC security tool sets such as Antivirus, Malware protection, email threat detection, Data Loss Prevention, Rights Management and SIEM solutions.
Consult on the implementation Microsoft Azure SaaS, PaaS, IaaS & Cloud Services as emerging EUC technologies.
Ensure seamless co-existence of traditional and modern platforms by providing architectural support to various business units as migrations commence, often across multiple disciplines.
Provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts with new technologies and integration paradigms to complex multi-year implementations.
Provide strategic technical guidance to KP leadership and development teams to implement best practices and execution for high performing marketing campaigns, teams and business units.
This senior level individual contributor is primarily responsible for serving as the lead technical expert across project teams, setting technical direction across technical solutions, and overseeing all IT systems.
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and updating new procedures and policies; gaining cross-functional support for objectives and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; solving highly complex issues; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership; influencing, mentoring, and coaching team members; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; evaluating and responding to the strengths and weaknesses of self and unit members; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Leads a team of IT consultants in the development of requirements, for process or system solutions which may span multiple business domains by leveraging partnerships with stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture).
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) across the enterprise.
- Leads and oversees the development and documentation of comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of highly unique or complex solution proposals.
- Leads the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by translating how current processes impact business operations across the enterprise.
- Leads teams of IT Consultants in the mapping of current state against future state processes.
- Defines the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides insight and influence to executive management and business leaders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes across the enterprise.
- Reviews, evaluates, and prioritizes value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Leads solution design by translating requirements into workable business solutions and leading in design sessions with IT teams.
- Recommends and advocates for additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Leads the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Drives continuous process improvement by leading the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across the enterprise.
- Recommends and advocates for regional and national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
East Interstate Parking Structure, 3514 N. Interstate Ave., Portland,Oregon, 97227
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111
Pershing Point Plaza IT, 1375 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta,Georgia, 30309
Capitol Hill Annex Building, 122 16th Ave. E, Seattle,Washington, 98112
199 S. Los Robles, 199 S. Los Robles Ave., Pasadena,California, 91101 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: IT Consulting Department: KPIT ADMIN - ITO WT TECH OVSIGHT - 9601 Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.