Psychologist - Adult EDO
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- PhD/PsyD/EdD in Clinical Counseling, Health or School Psychology from an accredited college or university.
- Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California or valid license to practice in a state in the United States and able to practice under Business and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to the specifics of the regulation).
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Must be familiar with DSM-V as a means of diagnosis.
- Has experience in assessing, diagnosing and treating a broad range of psychiatric conditions.
- May be required to participate in the department on-call rotation.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Practice and psychotherapy research methods.
- Knowledge of the bio-psycho-social functions that contribute to mental health.
- Accuracy in diagnosing patients and developing effective treatment plans.
- Competence in individual, family and group psychotherapy.
- Professional maturity and ethical integrity necessary for assuming professional responsibilities.
- Commitment to quality of service, teamwork, and participation in a highly interactive multidisciplinary clinic.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks/objectives in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality.
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration and interpretation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership.
- Previous clinical responsibility to include crisis intervention, individual and group psychotherapy.
- Demonstrated experience in psychological evaluations of adults, children, adolescents, & families, including administering & writing up psychological testing & assessment batteries preferred.
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ethical integrity necessary for assuming professional responsibilities, preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality of service, teamwork, and participation in a highly interactive multidisciplinary clinic, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks/objectives in a timely manner, preferred
- Accuracy in diagnosing patients and developing effective treatment plans, preferred.
- Competence in individual, family and group psychotherapy, preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.