Web Application Engineer - UI/UX, Angular, ReactPleasanton, CA
The KP Digital experience is a people experience. The products and solutions we create impact Kaiser Permanente’s more than 12 million members and their families, all working toward total health. Our goal is simple — center on the everyday moments that matter for our members, care teams, brokers, and employees, and make them better with innovative digital products. KP Digital team members are agile and with sharp attention to detail, who apply creative, out-of-the-box thinking and active listening skills in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders like physicians, hospital leaders, health plan market leaders, and more. Join us for the opportunity to define what good looks like in digital health and make an impact along the way.
- Job Level: Individual Contributor
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
These are the traits of the most successful members of our digital team.
More About Kaiser Permanente
Leading in a Crisis
Prat Vemana and his team had to respond quickly to execute and mobilize a strategy for the pandemic that would work across the company’s vast integrated health system.
The Webcam Will See You Now
Telemedicine apps, invented for rural patients, have a critical new role during the coronavirus: keeping you and doctors at a safe distance.
We truly believe ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. If you are change-ready and change-driven, join an environment where innovation is both the standard and something we can all contribute to.
Web Application Engineer - UI/UX, Angular, React
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Building end to end consumer digital experience applications on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Microsoft Azure cloud platform or similar ones like Cloud Foundry (IBM Cloud/Bluemix) or AWS/GCP using Java, NodeJs, NoSQL DBs (Cloudant/Cosmos), RDMS(PostgreSQL/Oracle), Redis, Kafka and other frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, GraphQL, React, Angular, HTML5.
- Practicing CI/CD and DevSecOps using Git, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, NexusIQ or similar tools including thorough experience in automating various tests (unit, component, concurrency, multiuser, load) with Selenium, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, DevTest or similar tools along with test frameworks WebDriver, Mocha, Bobcat or similar.
- Providing operational support using Splunk, Dynatrace or similar tools
- Minimum two (2) years experience in middleware development and integration.
- Minimum three (3) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (e.g., SDLC).
- Minimum one (1) year in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Three (3) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Three (3) years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
- Three (3) years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
- Three (3) years experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment.
- Two (2) years experience working with Git source code control.
- Two (2) years experience in test-driven application development.
- Two (2) years development experience integrating with third-party systems.
- Three (3) years experience working with web services.
- Two (2) years of development experience with Node.js
- Two (2) years of development experience with responsive UI (HTML 5, CSS3, etc.)
- Two (2) years of development experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Two (2) years of development experience with Agile Methodology
- Two (2) years of development experience with AngularJS
- Two (2) years of development experience on Microsoft Azure
- Two (2) years of development experience using DevOps
- Two (2) years of development experience with Git
- Two (2) years of development experience with Jenkins
Corona Data Center Admin, 1830 California Ave., Corona,California, 92881
KP-IT @ West Annex - Parsons, 74 N. Pasadena Ave., Pasadena,California, 91124
Latham Computer Ctr, 36 British American Blvd., Latham,New York, 12110
Stonemill Business Park, 312 SE Stonemill Dr. Ste. 180, Vancouver,Washington, 98684
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111
Pershing Point Plaza IT, 1375 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta,Georgia, 30309
Amberglen KPIT Administration, 2430 NE John Olsen Ave. Ste. 200, Hillsboro,Oregon, 97006
New Carrollton Administration, 4000 Garden City Dr., Hyattsville,Maryland, 20785
Renton Administration - Adams, 2921 Naches Ave. SW, Renton,Washington, 98057 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:30 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: IT ENG Applications Department: KPIT ADMIN - KPD EXP ENG - 9601 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Our compensation and benefits are designed to help you and your family stay healthy and thrive in and beyond work.
Medical, Vision, & Dental
Education & Tuition
Career Growth & Development
Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Leave
As a new organization, KP Digital will reinvent how we approach digital challenges — from the products we create to the way we work to the talent we hire. As part of this new team, you must be as knowledgeable as you are curious, willing to try new things, even if it means failing fast. We foster a culture of learning but leave your path up to you. In every opportunity we see growth, and in this growth you could see limitless opportunities.
What Our People Say
Data Science & Analytics
“Every day, I leverage technology to power digital transformation in health care and deliver meaningful and impactful experiences for our members. More importantly, I enjoy working with team members and leaders who are vested in your success at KP Digital!”
“I work with a highly collaborative and inclusive team of designers, researchers, product owners, and engineers. We’re committed to a design centric decision-making process and providing the best digital experiences we can.”
Consumer Experience Engineering
“KP Digital employees are assured of career growth through a wide spectrum of ongoing training opportunities that include essential soft skills as well as upcoming new technologies.”
Consumer Experience Engineering
“Working for KP Digital helped me realize my dream of impacting the community by applying a digital first mindset to the solutions we create. I am very fortunate to work with a high performing and passionate team committed to making things happen!”
Don’t be shy. Meet a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event.