Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The Kaiser Permanente Northwest Center for Health Research (CHR) is one of the oldest embedded research centers in the U.S. The Accountant Analyst will work as part of the research finance team to provide financial accounting and reporting for clinical trials, generate proposal budgets, set-up post-award budgets, and monitor expenses. As part of our team, you’ll create the financial and accounting support for health research that drives improvement and influences the future of health care.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and invoices for federal grants and contracts and other projects.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports. Prepare special reports as needed.
- Maintain financial records, including general ledger and subsidiary ledgers. Prepare journal entries and review data for reasonableness.
- Review and code incoming invoices and expense report accounts for validity, propriety, proper authorization, and allowability; research and resolve discrepancies; recommend or initiate corrective action when necessary.
- Perform periodic A/R analysis and pursue collection of past due amounts.
- Assist in administering training programs to CHR staff.
- Collaborate with CHR purchasing manager to assure purchases comply with federal procurement regulations.
- Review clinical research charges posted in HealthConnect to ensure accuracy and compliance with study requirements and government regulations; research and resolve discrepancies; notify coding and billing departments of the accuracy of the charges or appropriate modifications.