Hygienist, Dental Registered
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provide direct patient oral hygiene care for program members, including comprehensive prevention, maintenance, and/or therapeutic dental treatment restorative services.
- Data collection and documentation pertaining to patients' oral health in compliance with policy and procedure.
- Provide oral hygiene instruction and education.
- Maintain a work area appropriate to a clinical environment in compliance with environmental health and safety standards.
- Support other office functions during down time, ensuring a level of cooperation and positive work environment.
- Performs other duties as requested.
• Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene program with a minimum of an associate's degree in applied science.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current Oregon OR Washington Dental Hygiene license in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required upon hire/transfer.
• National Provider Identifier (NPI) required prior to employment start date.
• Local anesthesia endorsement (Oregon Dental Hygiene license only - this endorsement is included in the Washington State Dental Hygiene license) required upon hire/transfer.
• Alloy polishing credentials.*
• Denture relines credentials.*
• Place and finish restoration credentials.*
• Nitrous oxide credentials and equipment knowledge.*
• * Required by state of Washington.
• X-ray equipment - Daily.
• Ultrasonic scalers - Daily for deposit removal.
• Handpieces - Daily for polishing teeth and fillings.
• One (1) year of clinical experience.
• Pit & fissure experience.
• Local anesthesia experience.
• Basic knowledge of sterilization and infection control equipment.
• Basic computer skills.
Days/Times variable. Travel GLD, GMD, RKD, CLD, Emoreland, Johnson Crk, Oregon City, Grand, Aloha, Beaverton, Cedar Hills, Tigard dental offices.