Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- NEEDS ASSESSMENT: Conducts complex needs assessments for individuals and teams and may provide on-going analysis of learning programs across a broad spectrum of positions.
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Designs and develops complex course curricula and related content and materials. May oversee development of curricula or programs by other learning consultants in support of an assigned functional area. May evaluate and identify necessary improvements to existing training programs or curricula by other learning consultants.
- TRAINING DELIVERY: Delivers and facilitates professional level programs for employees and management.
- PROGRAM EVALUATION: Evaluates complex training programs for effectiveness and desired outcomes and utilizes feedback to initiate changes, refinements and improvements.
- CONSULTING: Determines and prioritizes key short and long range learning goals and objectives in alignment with company/regional strategic goals and direction. Researches emerging trends in learning methods. Coaches, mentors, supports and serves as consultant to all levels of management and teams to ensure success.
- Provides leadership and support to associate and intermediate level training consultants. May be responsible for leadership of learning/instructional design projects.
- The above areas may be executed in an e-learning environment. May also apply to the need for general learning and development background to compliment a learning systems enterprise.
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressive experience in learning, instructional design, instructional delivery, instructional technology, or e-learning applications required.
- Bacherlors degree with emphasis in human resources, training, e-learning, training/learning technology, education, or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Proficient in use of: word processing, spreadsheets & scheduling software.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of progressive experience in learning, instructional design, instructional delivery, instructional technology, or e-learning applications preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Masters degree with emphasis in human resources, training, e-learning, training/learning technology, education, or related field OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.