Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Project CoordinatorLocation: Portland, OR Additional Locations:
Job Number: 785961 Date posted: 04/11/2019
- Support multi-disciplinary initiative workgroups in the development of detailed plans and tools to meet objectives. Use facilitation and collaboration to build plans that are supported by key stakeholders.
- Supports efforts to develop content for communications, QA summaries, and presentations. Reviews, creates and updates professional training materials, policies and procedures and guidelines to assist manages. Manage development of content for Online Tools and associated websites. Identifies and works to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall process.
- Supports the team or department, including agenda and meeting material creation, issue and decision making tracking, status reporting, and documentation management.
- Provide other technical and project support duties as assigned.
- Serves as resource, acting as a mentor and coach in assisting team members.
- Provides back-up support to team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in applicable project-related work experience.
- Experience interacting with stakeholders and coordinating projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and Tools.
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize and deliver within constrained timeline.
- Proficient computer skills of Microsoft Office products (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project).
- Knowledge of web site development and management tools.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and accurate and detailed in performance of work responsibilities/tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage rapidly and frequently changing priorities.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Report-writing skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Demonstrates initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Team building and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with Medical Operations at KPNW.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience coordinating the work of others.
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or related field.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Project.
- Thorough working knowledge of website development.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.