Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Assists therapists in providing patient care per therapist instructions and parameters of state law.
- Greets and readies patients ranging in age from pediatric to geriatric for treatment.
- Assists in resolution of member concerns.
- Resolves appointment issues.
- Obtains needed equipment and prepares treatment area for patient care.
- Applies hot/cold packs, ice, and ultrasound for Physical therapist per therapist instruction, under supervision as defined by state law.
- Assists with gait and exercise as per therapist instructions and as allowable by state law.
- Assist with exercise groups as per therapist instruction and as allowable by state law.
- Assist with research in the development of class curriculum and evidence based practice.
- Operates and cleans equipment and maintains appropriate maintenance records/logs.
- Performs Clerical Duties.
- Fields telephone calls, takes messages, and makes reminder calls in accordance with HIPPA laws.
- Photocopies, types, faxes as assigned.
- Orders supplies as needed with Supervisor sign off.
- May include managing paper flow for TNS, traction, gym balls, NMES, etc.
- Collects data and develop Excel spreadsheets, Word documents or PowerPoint presentations as assigned.
- May enter equipment repair requests at Supervisors request.
- Contacts Environmental services to resolve linen/housekeeping issues.
- This position is not intended to replace or reduce the hours of a Patient Access Specialist or Registration Representative. Works as a team to ensure patient needs are being met.
- Complies with Departmental Safety precautions/procedures: PPD, CPR, safety training, uses safety precautions when assisting therapist in transferring patients, HIPPA, applies universal precautions, uses appropriate PPE, and principles of responsibility.
- Demonstrates time management skills by prioritizing duties and completing work in the allotted time frame.
- Responds to multiple therapists needs while staying on schedule.
- Seeks additional tasks when time allows.
- Arrives at work on time and leaves work on time while using TIME system appropriately.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
- High School diploma.
- Enrolled in pre physical or occupational therapy course or equivalent job experience in a directly related field, i.e. rehab aide, or PT/OT aide.
- CPR certified upon hire.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer centric service.
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Universal Precautions, Infection control and HAZCOM guidelines preferred.
- Equipment operation skills preferred.
- Clerical skills preferred.
- Knowledge of basic computer systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Physical/Occupational Therapy Modalities and Procedures preferred.