RN, SPA/PACU (South Interstate ASC)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Representative Functions or Duties: Professional Practice Standards of Performance. Complies with shift, unit and organizational policies and procedures including reliability and attendance standards. Monitors and takes corrective action to prevent recurring absences. Returns promptly from breaks and schedules them to provide adequate coverage. Restricts personal business to non-patient care areas during break times. Complies with Kaisers Time Keeping Policy to accurately reflect productive time worked. Takes responsibility to keep informed of organizational policies and current information as provided by employer. Complies with contractual responsibilities related to work schedule. Participates in clinic and nursing Quality Assurance Programs. Maintains current knowledge and skill base with personal commitment to continuous learning and professional development. Utilizes professional communication techniques. Maintains confidentiality of all patient and organizational records. (HIPPA Standards). Promotes collaboration and professional interaction with the health care team. Promotes professional conduct, knows and complies with department Standards of Behavior. (group norms). Attends and constructively participates in staff meetings. Demonstrates awareness of new information posted in the communication notebook.
- Planning Standard of Performance: Utilizes assessment data when instituting plan of care. Nursing Plan of Care is sensitive to the developmental needs of the patient. Utilizes knowledge of type of procedure to plan for appropriate set up. Obtains and demonstrates the skills and knowledge needed to provide age-appropriate care to patients and families through education, training, and experience.
- Implementation Standard of Performance: Applies principles of correct body alignment in positioning and transferring patient. Organizes nursing activities in an efficient manner in both circulating and scrub role. Records and documents relevant information according to policy and procedure.
- Evaluation Standard of Performance: Demonstrates an ability to evaluate and document patient outcomes. Participates in unit quality assurance activities on a monthly basis.
- Safety Management Standard of Performance: Maintains safety in use of all equipment according to manufacturers instructions and policy and procedures. Complies with all Kaiser and unit specific policies and procedures.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience specific to hiring department.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Nurse License (Oregon)
- Basic Life Support
- Procedural Sedation Competency required within six (6) months of hire.
- Specialty experience within the last three (3) years.
- Minimum two (2) years of critical care experience with adult patients, preferably in the PACU environment.
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical care experience with Pediatrics, preferably in ER, ICU or PACU environment
- Minimum two (2) years of experience providing Procedural Sedation in Outpatient setting.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Pain Management injection procedures.