Laboratory Asstant_Travel Group (TPT)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Perform phases of laboratory testing procedures which may include pre-analytic, analytic and post analytic phases up to and including C level testing. Comply with all regulatory protocols related to safety and lab testing, adhering to Standard Operating Procedures. Provide in person and telephone customer service. Document all activities, including basic data entry and printing.
- Specimen Processing: Processing of specimens for A, B, or C level complexity testing procedure(s) as defined by KFHPW laboratory system. Participates in Quality assurance procedures and activities. Performs specimen processing instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Computer Data Entry & Retrieval: Test accessioning, information lookup and result transcribing.
- Technical Resource: Helps resolve problems and answer preanalytical procedural questions. Serves as a frontline resource to the laboratorys customers. Assists in the review and updates of laboratory procedure manuals for their work area.
- Other duties may include: Phlebotomy, C level testing, Performing EKGs.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
- Medical Assistant Certificate (Washington) OR Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Certificate (Washington)
- Computer skills.
- Customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Recent completion of a phlebotomy program OR recent phlebotomy and clinical laboratory experience.