Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Provide comprehensive evaluation of assigned patients condition and develop goal-oriented treatment programs designed to bring the patient to a normal or optimum state of health and functioning. Follows evidence-based evaluation and treatment strategies. Provide and document a course of treatment. Delivers care that meets or exceeds service excellence. Communicates and coordinates the patients care with other team members May require local travel.
- Direct Patient Care: Participates in the evaluation and treatment of members within the employees license. Follows all practice act and compliance regulations. Documents within the standards of Kaiser Permanente. Communicates with appropriate team members regarding the care of the member.
- Contributes to the efficiency and productivity of the organization by managing own workload autonomously (scheduling, consultation, participation in non-direct patient care activities as needed or assigned).
- Patient Experience: Coordinates the delivery of care that meets or exceeds service excellence standards.
- Remains current in recent developments in occupational therapy techniques and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in occupational therapy from an accredited school.
- Occupational Therapist License (Washington) required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Working knowledge of relevant clinical practice in Occupational Therapy developed through clinical coursework, internships or previous OT work experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering high quality customer/patient service.
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills.
- May require local travel.
- Two (2) years experience in an outpatient setting.
- Hand therapy experience.
- Masters degree in occupational therapy.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest